Junior Track Days – Thing To Do On The Island
For age 8-15 years junior drivers get the chance to be Adrenaline Junkies without parents! Training to race from Level 1- 5 and by the end of the programme being ready for our larger, faster karts Our own driver training academy provides the Junior Track Day experience in school holidays where parents don’t need to tread (watching is of course welcome from our fully catered, comfortable clubhouse).
Ages 8+ limited 20 spaces. Lunch is provided on the day in our La Babalu diner.
Kart Week Fun!
NEW: Kinder Karting
NEW for 2018-‘Kinder’ Karting
Our brand new ‘Kinder Karting’ Track has arrived so theres even more fun for young children on the Isle of Wight! Take a look at our video or scroll down to find out more.
Kinder Karting Track
Our brand new ‘Kinder Karting’ Track has arrived so theres even more fun for young children on the Isle of Wight! Children must be 80cm minimum height to drive with their parent, or 100cm to race on their own. Prices at WightKarting are £4 per race or £10 for 3 races, with all of these pay on the day. To hire- we even have an inflatable track which is mobile for you to hire your party or fete. It requires a smooth, flat space (lawn is ok) of 15m x 22m. We provide the staff, the expertise & insurance. To find out more e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WightKarting Kids Racing
- 2 Hour duration
- Parities for 5-10 Drivers Aged from 5 -15yrs
- All safety wear, gloves, helmets, suits
- All safety tuition and track tips
- Annual membership included for each driver
- 20 minutes of Racing in heats appropriate to age for each driver
- After racing ‘fuel-up’ with la Babalu Burger/Pizza & Fries
- One medal each for drivers presented on the Podium with their Lap Times
- Private use of ‘Red Room’ for 2 hours
- PlayStation, X Box
- Burger, pizza and chips to finish
Affordable Racing for Cadets & Juniors :
By joining our Driver Club- your driving is a little as £8 per race.